Re: ERD generation tool - Active SCM

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 15:30:56 -0800

How about:

1.3 liter rotary, 290 HP
refrigerant: "High performance *green* coolant only" 2800 lbs total weight

The engine in this 'database' does not comprehend PK or RI constraints as it is intended for very high speed access.

 It is generally only restricted by O2 constraints. This is a good thing however, as it limits the runaway "processes".

;)

Jared

Keith Peterson <keithpson_at_yahoo.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
05/07/2002 01:13 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: ERD generation tool - Active SCM

under the hood:
V8, 4.0 liter, 290hp, ...
refrigerant: "high performance Orange colored only" - this is important, else it will overheat... ;-)

Keith

Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 11:23:46 -0800
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Hello Keith

Icons are great but (if it is not a trade secret) I would like
to know how to it myself.
What ACC hide beneath the hood?

Yechiel Adar
Mehish