RE: Oracle Presentation for Beginners!

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:56:34 -0800

Worked fine for me -- as long as you don't want to hit the copy with IE. Go figure! The site was created by MS PowerlessPoint and includes tons of MS-only HTML (and XML). But it browses fine with Opera6! I've tried a bunch of stuff to get those icky frames and crap to work with IE, but no luck.

BTW, I used HTTrack. I probably DL'd it from http://download.cnet.com

If you can, ignore anything off-site (it links to w3.org in meta tags), but there are some hard-coded links onsite, too (does that negate "--relative"?). And the resultant SQL was anything but pretty (it made several copies of images due to JavaScripting).

GL! :)

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com