RE: Re[2]: change a database connection in a stored procedure?

From: kranti pushkarna <kranti_pushkarna_at_staarship.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 05:38:28 -0800

Hi Alexandre,

        I am writing a procedure to create a user, grant privilleges to the user nad then connect as that user and create schema in that user. I want this whole process to be automated. That is why I want to change a database connection. Anyway I have done it using batch file.
Thanks for your response
Rgds
Kranti
Author: Alexandre Gorbatchev
  INET: alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de

Author: kranti pushkarna
  INET: kranti_pushkarna_at_staarship.com