New Thread: IRAJE toolset

From: <johanna.doran_at_sungard.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:13:44 -0800

> At the expense of sounding like a sales person, let me
> point this out again for the benefit of the group:
> And, you certainly need to look at it:
> http://www.iraje.com/docs/ActiveSecureDesigner.htm
>
> I will find forward you some more info.
>
> Keith

Ok Keith,

        I give. Let's get a little more serious about this discussion. And in all seriousness lets dive ino these iraje products in more depth. Anyone insterested?

The menial stuff

        Do you work for them? Get comission etc <hehe>

The real stuff

	How long have you been implementing this via these products?
	How are you set up?
	Anything BAD to report about the products?
	How has is *saved* some of the goofs.

	I am in a similar situation. And I am SO TIRED OR ERWIN.... so VERY tired.  And while I am willing, yearning for a new product to come in and save my day...... I would need to JUSTIFY the expense of a new system to my management.  Products I personally have never heard of.  We also DO need a modeling tool (which is why we HAVE Erwin).  And In the industry there are only a few well known tools, all of which are probably MORE well  known for their bugs.... even so....

	Anyone else out there used these products that can speak for them?

Please advise.

Hannah

  INET: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com