RE: ERD generation tool - Active SCM

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 04:58:17 -0800

Sorry Yeichel... I had to laugh! I've been on both sides of this situation.

I hope you showed him where his a$$ is for the next time he can't find it with his own two hands.
:)

and developers wonder why they have been termed duh-veloper and Dom Phoc. That's why every time someone gets upset with me and wants the schema password, I say something to the effect of "It's my job to recover it if something goes wrong. I don't have 24 hours to complete the recovery, and neither do you. No Freaking Way, Mr. CIO." (this has actually happened, it turned into quite an unpleasant discussion). Fire me if you want to.

It's a lovely spring morning in Florida and there is a mockingbird serenading me.. Wow.

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Monkey Mama
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway