Re: ITS THE PHB, STOOOOPID (was: anti-virus spam)

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:44:51 -0800

Vauw. I'm truly sorry, Mr Piece. Please see www.Undskyld.org for a few apologies that will of course not in any way convey the deep regret I feel after having said things that have caused you so much pain - it's the best I can do right now. I'm really, really sorry. Will you ever forgive and maybe even forget?

Love,

Moans & Groans Ltd

Author: Mogens =?ISO-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mln_at_miracleas.dk