RE: Oracle wants your job

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:48:43 -0800

Chris,

Our company as well as many others do host databases for our customers and yes we have SLA's which specify financial costs associated with not meeting them. Oracle is not doing anything new in this sense.

Thanks,
Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 13:48:43 CDT