Re: SIMPLE QUESTION

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:28:37 -0800

You'll have to stop listener in order to remove listener.log (otherwise, the file is locked).
If you are not interested in the info, which is in listener.log, you can just specify "LOGGING_LISTENER=OFF" in your listener configuration file.

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com