RE: PL/SQL return a ref cursor to Java client

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 09:58:35 -0800

What complications ?
REF CURSOR to JAVA is really easy using 'ResultSet'

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Luc Demanche
  INET: luckyref_at_yahoo.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 12:58:35 CDT