RE: Wierdness during script in SQLPlus

From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh_at_gtfs-gulf.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 04:53:24 -0800

The Doc> is the Comments Written in the file Between /* */

That comes in 8i unable to checck in 80...

Best Regards,
Ganesh R

Tel  : +971 (4)  397 3337  Ext 420
Fax  : +971 (4)  397 6262
HP   : +971 (50) 745 6019
Live to learn... forget... and learn again.

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Ganesh Raja
  INET: ganesh_at_gtfs-gulf.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 07:53:24 CDT