RE: Solid DB and Oracle (NNM)

From: Sujatha Madan <Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:23:19 -0800

Hi,

I have checked on ITRC. There are some things, but they don't really explain much.

I thought as much that we couldn't have different Oracle instances on each collector.

Have you done this before?? Did it go alright?

Regs

suji

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

Author: Sujatha Madan
  INET: Sujatha.Madan_at_cmc.cwo.net.au

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 01 2002 - 01:23:19 CDT