RE: Prod problem, please help!!!

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:35:05 -0800

Check to see if old dedicated processes are still hanging at the unix level. I had those happened to me and we had to kill them manually. I mean old is one day or few hours old.

What's the size of the memory? What's the size of SGA?

Author: Tracy Rahmlow
  INET: tracy.rahmlow_at_aexp.com

Author: Tracy Rahmlow
  INET: tracy.rahmlow_at_aexp.com

This electronic message contains information from CTIS, Inc., which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipients named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at MIS_at_ctisinc.com.

Author: Jay Mehta
  INET: Jmehta_at_ctisinc.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 16:35:05 CDT