RE: export to tape!!/Import from tape

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:08:46 -0800

Yes, you can import any table from that export if your export dmp have it. you can use following syntax

imp userid=abc/abc file=/dev/tape tables=(a,b,z) buffer=40960000 fromuser= abc touser= xyz commit=y

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:24:59 -0800

Thank you so much mike!! I find it the same from asktom web site!! But If I want to restore different tables from the same export,should I able to do that??

Raghu Kota
OCP DBA.

Author: Raghu Kota
  INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com