Re: ANTI-VIRUS SPAM - YOUR EMAIL ADMIN IS A DIKHEAD

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:24:07 -0800

<snif!> Gee, thanks all! <honnnnk!> <snif> OK, I'm better now... <grin!>

On the idea that Mogens started...

How about an ORACLE-L conference on a cruise ship? I had a beer or two with Suzy on a cruise from Vancouver to Alaska on a woefully under-attended "Geek Cruise" (www.geekcruises.com) last summer. I understand that the "Oracle Odyssey" cruise from San Diego this year was even less well-attended. Too bad, because it is an excellent format with a lot of great content! I'm hopeful that Captain Neil would be all over the idea if he knew that 40-50+ people and families would sign up?

These things don't happen quickly, but everyone is hopeful that 2003 will see the uphill side of a better economic picture. Maybe the timing would be good.

Neil works with Holland-America, which does Caribbean, Baja, and Alaska cruises, but maybe they might also do something closer (or in the midst of) Europe? Or maybe halfway (i.e. Greenland, Iceland)?

Just a thought...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com