Re: DB Config. Assistant

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:23:35 -0800

Stefen:

I have to apologize, I goofed. In dbca the final wizard window has an OK button at the bottom. It was below my lower screen edge and I didn't see it. So, I didn't press it and of course didn't create the DB. On my third time through the process I noticed this button, pressed it and 45 min. later had my DB. I went out on TOAD and there it is. It sure helps if you know what the heck you are doing. Ah Duh!

Thanks for the help and have a good day,

Ken Janusz, CPIM

  Hi

  I don't use dbca, but did it even create the data dictionary ?   Run catalog.sql and catproc.sql (and whatever you need) to create it manually.

  Regards,
  Stefan
Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 30 2002 - 10:23:35 CDT