RE: [oracle-l-OT] Re: Re: ANTI-VIRUS SPAM - YOUR EMAIL ADMIN IS A

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:13:23 -0800

 I'd say Tim is stuck in Buddhist "nondoing-ness" while simultaneously missing the point ("It's the SageLogix server, STOOPID") and calling the kettle black ("don't call me names from your playbook; instead denigrate via condecension and superciliousness")

Brown? Maybe this guy needs a good, relaxing BM.

And yea, "virus scanning" that works by blind, utter deletion is frustrating.

But Eric, what about this guy's fucking humanity?

Back into my cage,

etc.

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com