RE: Compare (diff) Oracle DB and MS-SQLServer DB - DBArtisan

From: Ray Gordon <rgordon_1_at_HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:04:22 -0800

Spent some long hours on DBArtisan...nice looking tool.

However, it does not allow simultaneous connections for a compare. In fact, it does not have the word "compare" in its vocabulary/help/contents/find/index... Well, it "does not compare".

So in conclusion, I think NO TOOL EXISTS that compares Oracle and SQLServer.   I now open the floor to sql scripts, just send me anything that will help, and which we can modify. I would like to thank Raj Shakti for sending a compare script for comparison between two Oracle users. I will forward this to the group.

Ray

Author: Ray Gordon
  INET: rgordon_1_at_hotmail.com