RE: Enterprise Manager (EM) Questions

From: Abdul Aleem <dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:18:20 -0800

Thanx to all,

The problem was solved, I downloaded EM Error Messages manual and checked on it. The detailed mentioned the service, when I checked it was set to manual startup. After starting it everything was fine again.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Aleem

Author: Abdul Aleem
  INET: dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Abdul Aleem INET: dmit_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists