RE: Oracle Names - Loading tnsnames.ora automatically on Windoze

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:33:49 -0800

Jared:

   Not sure what the real problem is. When names starts, it can start with either an administrative database or use external (dynamic) loading of the tns file. What problems are you having?

   Here is a white paper I wrote for configuring this. See if this helps.

 <<IOUG Paper 103.doc>> <<Presentation103.ppt>>

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com