RE: {9i New Features: DataGuard}

From: Arun Chakrapani <ArunC_at_1800FLOWERS.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:53:38 -0800

It even adds the datafile on the standby database for u, only u have set it in the parameter file of the dataguard.

Author: Arun Chakrapani
  INET: ArunC_at_1800FLOWERS.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 12:53:38 CDT