RE: Any scripts to check the health of the database

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:48:22 -0800

This is something that I am looking for a way to check on an 8.1.7 database running on NT without me physically having to login myself. Is there some automated way to do this, that maybe can send an email to a computer operator??

Thanks,

Dave

Author: Praveen Sahni
  INET: Praveen.Sahni_at_kshema.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 25 2002 - 06:48:22 CDT