RE: Cronjob

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:58:35 -0800

So you wipe out a few jobs in the crontab. Big deal! It just means your sysadmin has to stay up late explaining my backups and payroll didn't run.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: Alex
  INET: axs_at_m-net.arbornet.org

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com