Re: TOAD schema browser

From: Yechiel Adar <adaryechiel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:37:33 -0800

Hello
What version of toad are you using.
I downloaded version 7.2 a few days ago. Connected as sys, activated schema browser and got all sys tables in the list. I also got all the users in the drop list to select user.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish

  It doesn't work as it shows no items in the list box ..I face the same problem.....

  Thanks and Regards

  Amit Nagar

       emre.hancioglu_at_eu.effem.com
        Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
        04/24/02 04:53 PM
        Please respond to ORACLE-L

                To:        Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                cc:
                Subject:        Re: TOAD schema browser

  Hello,
  You should change the schema name from the list box, which is just under the toolbar.

  Regards

  M.Emre HANCIOGLU
  Masterfoods Services GmbH
  ISI Application Support
  Tel : +49 2162 500-576
  Fax: +49 2162 41497
  E-Mail: emre.hancioglu_at_eu.effem.com

        Sergey V Dolgov <dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru>
        pptus.oilnet.ru
        Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
        24.04.02 11:58
        Please respond to ORACLE-L

              To:  Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
              cc:

              Subject:  TOAD schema browser

  Hello ORACLE-L,

   I'm connecting to oracle using TOAD under sys account - all works   well. I can select from sys' tables and views,   but when I start schema browser it shows schema for another user   (not sys).
  Is it TOAD bug? How to fix the problem?

--

  Best regards,

  Sergey                          mailto:dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru

  Author: Sergey V Dolgov
  INET: dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru

  to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adaryechiel_at_hotmail.com