Re: TOAD schema browser

From: <Amit_Nagar_at_i2.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:03:31 -0800

It doesn't work as it shows no items in the list box ..I face the same problem.....

Thanks and Regards

Amit Nagar

emre.hancioglu_at_eu.effem.com
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
04/24/02 04:53 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: TOAD schema browser

Hello,
You should change the schema name from the list box, which is just under the toolbar.

Regards

M.Emre HANCIOGLU
Masterfoods Services GmbH
ISI Application Support
Tel : +49 2162 500-576
Fax: +49 2162 41497
E-Mail: emre.hancioglu_at_eu.effem.com

Sergey V Dolgov <dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru>
pptus.oilnet.ru
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
24.04.02 11:58
Please respond to ORACLE-L

To:
Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

TOAD schema browser

Hello ORACLE-L,

  I'm connecting to oracle using TOAD under sys account - all works  well. I can select from sys' tables and views,  but when I start schema browser it shows schema for another user  (not sys).
 Is it TOAD bug? How to fix the problem?

--

Best regards,

Sergey                          mailto:dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru

Author: Sergey V Dolgov
 INET: dsv_at_pptus.oilnet.ru

  INET: Amit_Nagar_at_i2.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 24 2002 - 08:03:31 CDT