RE: Compare (diff) Oracle DB and MS-SQLServer DB

From: Ray Gordon <rgordon_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:56:21 -0800

I will check this out, it sounds like it could work for me. However, if anyone has used DBArtisan extensively, do send me some details (send it directly to me please), so I dont have to go through the entire exercise of downloading, configuring,........

Simply put, I am looking for something (almost a script, but GUI), that will do an A<-->B compare and pump out the diffs, no repositories, no setup, no models, no headaches, no nonsense.....

Thanks Mark,

Ray

Author: Ray Gordon
  INET: rgordon_1_at_hotmail.com