RE: database link

From: Ganesh Raja <ganesh_at_gtfs-gulf.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:08:18 -0800

Hi,

Select * From Dba_DB_LINKS should give you the links.

Drop [Public] Database Link <linkName> Should Drop the Link.

HTH Best Regards,
Ganesh R

Tel  : +971 (4)  397 3337  Ext 420
Fax  : +971 (4)  397 6262
HP   : +971 (50) 745 6019
Live to learn... forget... and learn again.

Author: Ganesh Raja
  INET: ganesh_at_gtfs-gulf.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Apr 20 2002 - 06:08:18 CDT