RE: Locally managed tablespaces/What a DBA can do ?

From: Wong, Bing <bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:29:17 -0800

When you backup, temporary tablespace does not need to be backed up and it is not a required tablespace for creating/bringing up database. My hot backup does not include temporary tablespace and I was many times able to restore/recovery the database without any problem.

Author: Robert Pegram
  INET: pegramrg_at_yahoo.com

Author: Wong, Bing
  INET: bing.wong_at_IngramMicro.com