Re: ????How to find Os Block Size????

From: Anjo Kolk <anjo_at_oraperf.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:53:35 -0800

Madhu,

Oracle has a fixed (at compile time) (OS) physical blocksize to work with. That blocksize is basically the minimum blocksize the control file and the redo log file get accessed in. So by doing 'dbfsize <controlfile>' you can see what the physical blocksize is. Or check from x$kccle. Now Veritas or the OS may have some other ideas what they think is the physical blocksize.

Anjo.

Author: Anjo Kolk
  INET: anjo_at_oraperf.com