OT: Cobol & Zone Dec.

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:33:25 -0800

Hello everyone,

If anyone can help me interpret this junk that I am seeing (I have a feeling it's zone decimal, but I am having a hard time finding a simple definition of exactly what zone dec is) please email me directly.

Thank you, here's some of my junk, er, an example of what I'm referring to.

          1 select id, member_number, assessment_0_30_delinquent, total_past_due

	  2     from fpmast_raw
	  3     where rownum < 15
	  4* and total_past_due not like '000%'
	(INV-ELVIS)>/

	       ID MEMBER_NU ASSESSMEN TOTAL_PAS
	--------- --------- --------- ---------
	      193 001469663 001061I   001777C
	      215 001547860 000000{   001201B
	      250 001747190 000252G   002626H
	      272 002166726 000000{   007573A
	      284 002224443 000185D   002087A
	      308 002267067 000293G   019461B
	      309 002268727 000000{   001201B
	      390 002441850 000226F   001633C
	      443 002566750 000000{   001124H
	      468 002643641 000198B   003603D
	      565 003342161 000421C   003228B
	      569 003346365 000274A   006456{
	      579 003368045 000366C   023057H
	      731 004286360 000259A   011834D

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.
954-935-4117

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 13:33:25 CDT