RE: No DBAs needed on AS400

From: Frank Pettinato <frankp_at_cableaz.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:59:10 -0800

That was pretty good Brian,:) I think that all of us have had an "Earl Fisher" that we worked for in the past!

Thanks,
Frank

Author: Jay Hostetter
  INET: jhostetter_at_decommunications.com

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Frank Pettinato INET: frankp_at_cableaz.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L