Re: PX Deq: Table Q qref

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 01:09:08 -0800

You could try setting event 10391,
levels 64, 512, and 2048 are likely to be the most informative for you problem.

Add the values together to run all three at once. The level is a bit flag that goes up to a total of 8191 - but when you set 8191 it looks as if a couple of the flags may disable each other.

The trace file is usually a little way behind real time - you can try:

    oradebug setospid {slave o/s pid}
    oradebug flush
to get the last bit out.

The "Execute Reply" is a slave that has
sent all it's data and is waiting for new instructions from the co-ordinator - typically a 'die' command.

You are dumping a lot of data to a spool file - you haven't exceeded the file size that
SQL*Plus can managed have you ? Perhaps something is going wrong there.

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Author of:

Next Seminar - Australia - July/August