RE: PX Deq: Table Q qref

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:48:36 -0800

Babu - Are you running this session in the background? On my system (Compaq Tru64), when I run a SQL*Plus script in the background, I have to put the EXIT command as the last command of the script. Otherwise the script just sits there and echos the prompt into the spool file until it fills up the disk. My system administrator isn't too happy when this occurs, so I try to be careful.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:48:36 CDT