RE: Instance fails to start

From: Bill Tantzen <tantz001_at_tc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:33:32 -0800

The version is 8.1.7, and the original (and current) date format is nls_date_format = "YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS" The init file is exactly as it was pre-edit!

Bill Tantzen
University of Minnesota Libraries
tantz001_at_tc.umn.edu
612-626-9949 (office) 612-250-6125 (cell)

I guess the man's a genius, but what
a dirty mind he has, hasn't he? -- Nora Joyce

Author: Bill Tantzen
  INET: tantz001_at_tc.umn.edu

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Bill Tantzen
  INET: tantz001_at_tc.umn.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 12:33:32 CDT