RE: Rman ... what do YOU need

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:59:05 -0800

Robert,
Do you need a co-author ?? ;)
We do have IBM/Tivoli TSM/ADSM stuff and DRP is a *very big* thing for us....An active Runway, Airport Fuel Depot and an Airline hanger (where they test those jet engines) surround our office complex (all within less than 1/4 to 1/2 a mile away).
We do not have Legato, though.

Cheers !!

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com