Re: two listeners problem ???

From: Suzy Vordos <lvordos_at_qwest.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:42:34 -0800

The listener.ora can be kept simple, doesn't need the SID_LIST. Here's an example, I'm running just the 8.1.7 listener bound to ports 1521 & 1526. And it listens for 8.1.5 & 8.1.7 databases.

# ----------------------
# Filename: listener.ora
# ----------------------

#
LSNR01 =
  (ADDRESS_LIST =
     (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= IPC)(KEY=lsnr01))
     (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= egate-ne5.uswc.uswest.com)(Port=
1521))
  )
STARTUP_WAIT_TIME_LSNR01 = 0
CONNECT_TIMEOUT_LSNR01 = 10
TRACE_LEVEL_LSNR01 = OFF LSNR02 =
  (ADDRESS_LIST =
     (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= IPC)(KEY=lsnr02))
     (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL= TCP)(Host= egate-ne5.uswc.uswest.com)(Port=
1526))
  )
STARTUP_WAIT_TIME_LSNR02 = 0
CONNECT_TIMEOUT_LSNR02 = 10