RE: two listeners problem ???

From: Sherman, Paul R. <PSherman_at_elcom.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:20:39 -0800

Hello,

It should not be all that uncommon. We have 7 databases each on our development and test machines that are tied to their production counterparts, and, over time, some of the databases have lagged behind others (lots of reasons for that, esp. mgt. priorities), leaving us with multiple listeners (7.3.4, 8.1.6, and 8.1.7) on some of the machines. It takes a bit longer to recycle, and you have to think a minute before you act, but not too bad.

Thank you,

Paul Sherman
DBA
voice - 781-501-4143 (office)