RE: SQL*Loader

From: David Ehresmann <c-David.Ehresmann_at_wcom.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:56:39 -0800

Here is an example of my logfile that it is generated:

SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production on Mon Apr 8 10:06:31 2002

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Control File:   app_dev.testcaseuatstatus.ctl
Data File:      app_dev.testcaseuatstatus.dat
  Bad File:     app_dev.testcaseuatstatus.bad
  Discard File: none specified

 (Allow all discards)

Number to load: ALL
Number to skip: 0
Errors allowed: 50
Bind array:     64 rows, maximum of 65536 bytes
Continuation:    none specified
Path used:      Conventional

Table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, loaded from every logical record. Insert option in effect for this table: INSERT TRAILING NULLCOLS option in effect

   Column Name                  Position   Len  Term Encl Datatype
------------------------------ ---------- ----- ---- ---- ------------------
---
TESTCASESTATUSID                    FIRST     4           INTEGER
TESTCASEID                           NEXT     4           INTEGER
USERID                               NEXT     4           INTEGER
CORDID                               NEXT     4           INTEGER
UATASSIGNED                          NEXT     4           INTEGER
PASSFAILSTATUSID                     NEXT     4           INTEGER
DATETESTED                           NEXT     *   ,    "  CHARACTER
    SQL string for column : "to_date(:DateTested,'mm/dd/yyyy hh:mi:ss pm')"
TASKID                               NEXT     4           INTEGER
RETEST                               NEXT     4           INTEGER
ASSID                                NEXT     4           INTEGER
NONVALID                             NEXT     4           INTEGER

Record 1: Rejected - Error on table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, column DATETESTED.
Initial enclosure character not found
Record 2: Rejected - Error on table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, column DATETESTED.
Initial enclosure character not found
Record 3: Rejected - Error on table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, column DATETESTED.
Initial enclosure character not found
Record 4: Rejected - Error on table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, column DATETESTED.
Initial enclosure character not found
Record 5: Rejected - Error on table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS, column DATETESTED.
Initial enclosure character not found

Table APP_DEV.TESTCASEUATSTATUS:
  0 Rows successfully loaded.
  5 Rows not loaded due to data errors.
  0 Rows not loaded because all WHEN clauses were failed.   0 Rows not loaded because all fields were null.

Space allocated for bind array:                  19072 bytes(64 rows)
Space allocated for memory besides bind array:        0 bytes

Total logical records skipped:          0
Total logical records read:             5
Total logical records rejected:         5
Total logical records discarded:        0

Run began on Mon Apr 08 10:06:31 2002
Run ended on Mon Apr 08 10:06:36 2002

Elapsed time was:     00:00:05.96
CPU time was:         00:00:03.92