RE: two listeners problem ???

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:56:33 -0800

My problem still NOT solved, I have setup lister817 separatley and check my tnsname.ora also when I try to start the listener817 got the listener already started message but when I run lsnrctl services , I can not see the service in the list.
My next test is to add the 817 listener to 816 and start it under 816, what do you think , any idea?
I have done all the recommendation from the list but still no hope. Thanks all for your support.

Author: Jay Hostetter
  INET: jhostetter_at_decommunications.com

======================= Confidentiality Statement =======================
The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received
this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or
using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the original message from your system.
===================== End Confidentiality Statement =====================

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com