Re: Sqlplus Auto-trim Whitespace???

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 18:58:23 -0800

Walt,

I've tried to do this before, and could never come up with a method other than generating SQL that looks like:

  select rtrim(col1), rtrim(col2), ...
  from my_table;

No too hard to automate with a stored procedure and dynamic SQL.

If you find a better way, be sure to share it with us.

Jared

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com