Re: sysdba

From: paPIpapupapePO <wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:42:30 -0800

actaually paPIpapupapePO is a one of the sets to practice proper Japanase pronunciation. and it so happen that i found the syllables of my nick in it "PIPO" so i like using it as my tag-name. =) but i am a filipino having a technical training here in Japan.

Rahul wrote:

> and i'm just curious what does "" means ?????
>
> > ----------

 Wilfredo Sellado, AbtikBoys
 Software Design Engineer
 NEC Telecom Software Phils., Inc.
 Asiatown I.T. Park
 Apas, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
 Office   : +63(32)233-9142
 Residence: +63(32)412-8350
 Mobile   : +63(917)546-5867
 Email    : <wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp>

 I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where
 I love you simply without problems or pride
 I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving

Author: paPIpapupapePO
  INET: wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp