Re: WHICH UNIX FOR ORACLE?

From: Sakthi , Raj <rajan_sakthi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:32:12 -0800

Paul ,
ORACLE switched from solaris to HP-UX somewhere in mid 2000 for their tier I platform. ALso I think at this time compaq and HP are the only true 64 bit architectures available. That of course swings the scale in HPs favour...:)

Cheers,
RS

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax http://taxes.yahoo.com/