Re: FW: Oracle Step-by-Step Guide feedback

From: <hemantchitale_at_charteredsemi.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 00:48:20 -0800

Yup.
I particularly dislike the
"... We're thinking about a special program for the  people who made us go to the trouble of sending the draft and then did not  provide feedback. "

What "special program" ? Compulsory Military Service ? There really wasn't anything significant in the version 0.3 draft.

Hemant K Chitale
Principal DBA
Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd

"Koivu, Lisa" <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com> 30/03/2002 01:18 AM Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

Please respond to ORACLE-L

             To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
             cc: (bcc: CHITALE Hemant Krishnarao/IT/CHRT/ST Group)
             Subject: FW: Oracle Step-by-Step Guide feedback

Anyone else get an email like this that sounded kinda threatening?

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com

  INET: hemantchitale_at_charteredsemi.com