RE: Do programmers tune SQL?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 06:28:29 -0800

All,

        We are in transition here at my site. Our primary development tool over the past few years has been a client-server tool named Uniface from Compuware, which does an excellent job of protecting developers from themselves. However, we are switching to Java, and moving more developers from the mainframe to an Oracle-Java system that is being developed. For a Java IDE, it looks like a tool named TogetherSoft. I am concerned that I will need to take a more active role with the developers. Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Larry Elkins