RE: 32-bit vs. 64-bit on HP-UX 11.0

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:59:30 -0800

All,

 Following is from the LazyDBA list.
 Any 64-byters on this list seen this ??? If so, can you please share you experience and findings?
 Thanks.
- Kirti

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 29 2002 - 14:59:30 CST