RE: 1999 Proceedings of OpenWorld

From: Aschenbrenner, Alan <alan.aschenbrenner_at_ihs.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:33:40 -0800

Ethan,

    Point well taken. But, I feel this utility is meant for downloading directories where you want everything in it anyway, not just sucking everything you can off of a website. And if you narrow the scope of your download properly, it turns out to be no different than saving each individual file separately. It just saves you the time and effort of having to do it manually...

Alan

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

Author: Aschenbrenner, Alan
  INET: alan.aschenbrenner_at_ihs.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 29 2002 - 14:33:40 CST