RE: How to duplicate production database onto development box

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:43:24 -0800

Hi New Bee,

Duplicatiing Oracle Applications has become successively complicated with every release. If you are on 11i and want to use a supported method, then use the 'adclone' method - details on MetaLink. Other unsupported methods exist out there - just search the web for 'clone 11i' and you will come across a ton of them.

John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

Grace - Getting something we don't deserve Mercy - NOT getting something we deserve

Click on 'http://www.needhim.org' for Grace and Mercy that is freely available!

Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)
  INET: clchan_at_nie.edu.sg

Author: John Kanagaraj