Re: ORA-24314 service handle not initialized

From: paPIpapupapePO <wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:33:19 -0800

i am using Solaris 8 Release 4/01.
ang i used the latest recommend patch.
so this must be the problem even if
i used Oracle 9.0.1.

Stephane Faroult wrote:

> paPIpapupapePO wrote:
> >
> > hi!
> >
> > every time i start Oracle9i this
> > error appears in my screen.
> > i dunno how to fix this.
> > unfortunately, my first time
> > to use Oracle.
> >
> > thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
>
> Must be something wrong in shared libraries, etc. Check your OS version
> vs Oracle version, you may have to upgrade your OS.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Stephane Faroult
> Oriole Software
> Author: Stephane Faroult
> INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

--------------------
 Wilfredo Sellado, AbtikBoys
 Software Design Engineer
 NEC Telecom Software Phils., Inc.
 Asia Town I.T. Park
 Lahug, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
 Office   : +63(32)233-9142
 Residence: +63(32)412-8350
 Mobile   : +63(917)546-5867
 Email    : <wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp>

 I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where
 I love you simply without problems or pride
 I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving

Author: paPIpapupapePO
  INET: wsellado_at_ntsp.nec.co.jp