RE: Customize my SQLPlus login

From: <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:43:25 -0800

You need to login as an Oracle userid with the DBA role. (g)

                    "Farnsworth,
                    Dave"                To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                    <DFarnsworth         <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    @Ashleyfurnit        cc:
                    ure.com>             Subject:     RE: Customize my SQLPlus login
                    Sent by: root

                    03/27/2002
                    03:03 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Eric wrote:
>-select 'RTFM' from dual;

I can't quite get this to work in my version. What version are you using???????? Maybe I need a patch.

;o)

Dave

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 14:43:25 CST