RE: Oracle Wants Users to Hand over Apps Management

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:48:27 -0800

Not to mention the nightmare of coordinating all the users into software releases.
How about local customizations and add-ons?

Seriously, I initially thought that it was a good idea - I knwo some small manufacturing companies locally who might truly benefit from this. But once the technical people start thinking about all of the restrictions, I think the number to "take advantage" of this will be small.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 27 2002 - 09:48:27 CST