RE: Customize my SQLPlus login

From: <Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:53:33 -0800

If you don't "@glogin.sql" before you truncate a table with millions of rows then you deserve to be unemployed (IMAO).

Brian P. MacLean
Oracle DBA, OCP8i

                    "Grabowy,
                    Chris"               To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    <cgrabowy_at_fcg.       cc:
                    com>                 Subject:     RE: Customize my SQLPlus login
                    Sent by:
                    root_at_fatcity.c
                    om

                    03/26/02 11:38
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to ORACLE-L

How do you know you ran the login script?? Maybe you forgot? And your really on production...when your about to truncate that table...that's unrecoverable...that's billions of rows....with hundreds of recent Fairfield
customer reservations...that will be very upset...

BTW, any chance you can "slip" me into the system, for a paid hotel reservation in Miami for a couple of days?

Author: Koivu, Lisa
  INET: lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com